You can apply speaker labels across your script. Once you add them, they'll follow the associated content as you move it into different compositions and projects.
Adding a speaker label
Speaker labels can be added:
- At your cursor’s location by typing @
- On a black line by selecting
You can move a speaker label by dragging and dropping it to a new location in the Script Editor.
Changing speaker labels in your script
If you want to change a speaker label in your script:
- Click on the speaker label in the Script Editor.
- Type in the new speaker name or select from the popup menu’s list.
When changing a speaker label you can click to toggle between two options:
- Applying the new speaker label to the end of the paragraph
- Applying the new speaker label until the next speaker change