Duplicate a composition in the same project
If you would like to create a copy of a composition within a project:
- Click the composition name in the top bar
- If you haven't yet already, click to Enable multiple compositions
- Selectnext to the composition you can to copy.
- Choose Duplicate from the dropdown menu.
Copy a composition to a different project
Descript allows you to easily copy over media from one project to another. It's as simple as copying and pasting.
- Open the project and view the composition you want to move.
- Open a second Descript window:
- An existing project from the Drive View: select > File > New > Window
- A new project: select Project
- Copy the composition's script you want to move.
- Right click and Paste the script into the other compositions Script editor.