SSO allows Descript Enterprise members to log into Descript with a single ID and password. Descript Enterprise customers can request SSO to enable their employees to log in using their existing username and password, making administration, control, access, and workflows more convenient for IT and employees alike.
SSO is exclusively available to Descript Enterprise customers.
- We currently support SSO with SAML 2.0.
- We’re able to accommodate any of the following enterprise identity providers: Active Directory/LDAP, ADFS, Azure Active Directory Native, Azure Active Directory, Google Workspace, OpenID Connect, PingFederate, and SAML.
- These providers allow for company-wide administration and multi-factor authentication.
- Descript only supports SP-initiated flows and uses email domain recognition to determine when to use SSO.
- Typically, activating SSO authentication requires 3-6 weeks’ lead time.
To get started, sign up for our Descript Enterprise plan.