You can export video by clicking the Share button, the Export tab and then choosing Video from the list of options.
Descript provides lots of options when exporting your files to give you ultimate control over your final product.
Choose which media you would like to export, including the option of batch exporting to multiple files.
- Current Composition - This is the default behavior and exports your currently selected composition
- Current selection - Select a range of text in your composition to export as video.
- Markers - Export individual video files for each of the Markers in the currently selected composition.
- Line breaks - Export individual video files for each section of text separated by line breaks within your composition
- All Compositions - Batch export a file for each composition in your project.
Please note: batch export does not support converting audio-only files to video.
- MP4 Video (.mp4)
- 1 (mono)
- 2 (stereo)
Audio Bitrate (for AAC and MP3 files)
- 32 kbps
- 48 kbps
- 64 kbps
- 96 kbps
- 128 kbps
- 160 kbps
- 192 kbps
- 256 kbps
We've even made it possible to normalize your video files when exporting. Here you will have the opportunity to select from the following types of normalization:
- -14 LUFS
- -16 LUFS
- -18 LUFS
- -23 LUFS
- -24 LUFS
- Source (defined by the source video)
- 720p (1280 x 720)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- 4K (3840 x 2160)
When you're ready to go, click the blue Export button to create your file.
LKFS, LUFS, and Perceived Loudness
Looking to expand your knowledge warehouse with loads LKFS/LUFS goodies? Check out this article by Hugh Robjohns in the February 2014 Issue of Sound on Sound magazine, which provides a wonderfully detailed explanation: