You can manage the emails you receive from Descript. You can unsubscribe from marketing and transactional notifications:
- Marketing emails provide information about product updates, discounts, and other services
- Transactional notifications are sent, for example, went you purchase a subscription, request to reset your password or someone on your team drive adds a comment to a project.
Managing transactional notifications
- Log in to the app or from the web and open Settings.
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Turn on or off the notifications you want to receive
Manage notifications without signing in
You can access your notification settings without signing in by selecting Manage product notifications at the bottom of a received email.
Managing marketing emails
Choose one of the two options at the bottom of marketing emails:
- Click Manage your email preferences here to open a webpage that allows to manage marketing email preferences.
- Select Unsubscribe to unsubscribe from all marketing emails
Subscribing or resubscribing to marketing emails
You'll receive marketing emails when you create a Descript account, but you can also join our emailing list from our blog homepage.