If you're working with a sequence and would like to export individual files for each track, you can do so in the Sequence Editor.
Exporting your sequence tracks
- Open your Sequence Editor; there are a few ways to do this:
- Right-clicking on a sequence in the Timeline, then selecting Edit sequence.
- Double-clicking the sequence in the script track in your Timeline.
- From the Project files tab in the Media Library, select a sequence and choose Edit sequence in the bottom right of the Media Library panel.
- Solo a track by selecting and pressing the S icon in the top right of the side panel.
- Exit the Sequence Editor by pressing
Esc or selecting Done in the top right, then Export or publish your composition and you will have a single mono track for the soloed track.
- Repeat this process for all other tracks in your sequence.