The Flatten tracks feature will simplify an edited script track or an entire composition by merging all your edited clips into a single new file.
Using flatten tracks
Consider duplicating the composition first
Flatten tracks creates a brand new file in your composition overwriting your existing edits. Typically we recommend duplicating the composition before flattening in the event that you may want to later make revisions to your edits.
- Select the composition name in the top bar of the editor.
- Click on the next to your composition's name in the dropdown menu.
- Hover over Flatten tracks and choose between the two options:
- Script track only — only merge the clips in the script track.
- All tracks — condense all media in the composition into a single script track.