- Light blue text — You’ll see this when text has been added to a composition, but there is currently no assigned speaker label, or the speaker label does not have a linked Overdub voice.
- Blue text — when an Overdub voice has been assigned to the speaker label and the audio has finished generating.
- Light blue text with an orange underline — when the Overdub audio has failed to generate, typically from a faulty internet connection interrupting the generation process.
If an overdub fails to generate, you can retry Overdub generation.
- Blue text with grey underline — when the Overdub audio is currently being generated.
- Black text — Overdub that has been converted to audio. Keep in mind that the rest of your non-Overdub script content will also be black text. In dark mode, this text will be white.