It allows you to quickly access a variety of editing and other features:
- Add layer — add video, audio, images, captions over your script content. When you add a layer, this will create new scene boundaries at the beginning and end of your selection.
- Replace — this allows you to replace your script content with a new recording, make a correction with Overdub, or smooth out an edit with Regenerate.
- Correct — fix errors in your transcript without editing the underlying script audio or video.
- Make your text selection bold or italic.
- Ignore — This removes the script content during playback and strikes through the text in your transcript. This is useful for seeing the edits you've made and makes it easy to find and reverse them.
- Highlight — highlight sections in your script in different colors. You can then use Copy highlights to aggregate your highlighted sections in a new composition
- Duplicate to... — quickly copy selections to a new or other compositions in your project
- Add comments — communicate and collaborate with your teammates by leaving comments and reminders in your script.