There are two ways to invite drive members:
- You can invite members from the Members tab in your account settings.
- You can invite members by selecting in the top left corner of the Drive View or equivalent web page.
Inviting members from the Members tab
- Visit https://web.descript.com/members or open the app; there are a few ways to view the Members tab from within the app:
- Select + Add member in the top right corner of the Members panel.
- Enter your collaborators email address and choose to invite them as a Basic or Editor member.
- Select Add.
Once you invite a collaborator, they will receive an email and will need to accept the invitation.
Drive membership and Billing
Descript charges an additional subscription fee for each Editor member added to a Drive (Basic members can be added at no additional charge - See Drive Membership Types). All membership charges for a Drive are billed to the Drive owner, not the Drive member. See our pricing page for more details.
Inviting members from the Drive View
- Open the app or sign into Descript online.
- From the Drive View or equivalent web page, select in the top left.
- Enter your collaborator’s email address and choose to invite them as a basic or editor member.
- Select Add.
Once you invite a collaborator, they will receive an email and need to accept the invitation.
How many members can I invite to a drive?
There is no limit to the number of members that can be invited to a drive.