With a Multitrack Transcript, you can combine recordings from different microphones into a single transcript with automatic speaker labels.
This feature is currently only available in Descript Classic for Mac, but is coming to your version of Descript very soon.
Until multitrack is available in the new app, here's how you can use the old app to make it work:
- Download Descript Classic and open it / login to your account
- Create a new Project
- Drag all your tracks into the left rail / MEDIA LIBRARY and wait for them to transcribe
- Shift + Select all of the files in the Media Library and right click. Select "Combine Transcripts"
- When the new transcript in the media library, select it.
- Click on the icon in the top right of the toolbar that looks like a piece of paper with a right facing arrow and select "New Composition". That will create a Composition from the file.
- Now click on the Cloud icon in the upper right of the app window and save your project to Descript Drive.
- That's it! Now when you open the new Descript, you'll see your Project there.