Audiograms are a great way to create meaningful visualizations of your text/audio and share it with your friends, family and followers. Audiograms are videos that illustrate your text. And since audiograms are video - we don't currently support exporting audiograms of compositions that already contain video.
You'll see this as "Video compositions not supported." in the Publish window:
If you have encountered this message, here's a workaround to help you create an audiogram of a composition that already has video:
1. Export your audio. (Share > Export > Audio.)
2. Export the Transcript. (Share > Export > Transcript.)
3. Create a New Composition.
4. Import the Audio into the new composition. Select "Import Transcript."
Paste the text from your exported Transcript into the dialog box.
5. Wait for the transcription to be aligned to your audio.
6. Once aligned, you can now export or publish your audiogram. (Share > Publish> Audiogram.)