Here are a few best practices we've found to help ensure you & your guest have the best experience recording on SquadCast.
- Encourage everyone to wear wired headphones.
- If needed, restart the computer to ensure the best connection, most up-to-date permissions, and to end any lingering processes that may be a hindrance to getting or staying connected.
- Ask everyone to turn off all unnecessary apps and close unnecessary browser tabs. It's best to keep SquadCast the focus tab while recording.
- Wait for everyone to join the session before clicking the record button.
- Start with a sample recording of ~1 minute & playback to hear the sound quality.
- If a disconnection ever occurs during a recording, refresh the page, wait for everyone to reconnect, and start the recording where you left off
Check out the Connect & Record Checklist to help you & your guest get connected!