Generate an AI response
- Open or create a project.
- Open the Action bar at the top of your project's script editor.
- Choose Ask AI at the bottom of the panel.
- Select an action from the list, or type in a custom prompt.
- When you're ready, click or just press Return (macOS) or Enter (Windows).
Want to stop an AI Action?
If you realize the in progress AI Action is heading down the wrong path and you want to start over, just click Stop.
Find Good Clips
Effortlessly generate concise clips from your longer video and audio projects with Find Good Clips. Manually searching for highlight moments in your project can be a tedious and time-consuming task, diverting time you could be using to create more stuff. With a single click, Descript’s AI analyzes your content, identifying key moments most likely to engage your audience. Keep in mind that the time to find clips will vary depending on the length of your project. Once Descript's AI finishes finding clips in your video or audio, they can be used directly or serve as a foundation for repurposing your content into scroll-stopping social media clips.
This AI-assisted search feature helps quickly locate instances in your script where a specific topic, keyword, or anything else you want to search for is mentioned.