Repair video can help if a specific video file is causing issues with playback in the editor, or with exporting or publishing your video. Some example issues are:
- Black frames appearing instead of the video content.
- A/V sync issues after exporting your video, or playback failure in the editor when optimize videos for playback is disabled.
- Issues caused by file format and video codec combinations.
- Not being able to export or publish your project.
How to repair a video file
- Select and open the Media library and the top of the editor.
- In the Files tab, locate the video file you are having issues with.
- Select and choose Repair video.