Your project files may still be syncing to your project.
- Check if your project is finished syncing.
- Re-publish your project once all background activity is complete.
- If working in a regular project
- Manually copy the contents of the composition to another composition and publish from there.
- If you've made a Quick recording
- click the Copy to new project button in the lower left corner of the Quick editor
- Publish the composition in the newly opened project
Try exporting the file instead of publishing to see if the issue persists. If the issue is resolved you can then re-import the exported file and publish from there.
Workaround would be to take a screenshot of the emoji and paste it in your composition as an image.
You can publish video projects using the Buzzsprout integration. However, Buzzsprout only uses the audio portion of your video. If you're working with large video projects, they might fail to publish altogether. Converting your composition to audio-only before publishing will help you avoid issues publishing to Buzzsprout from Descript.