If you encounter a recording issue, check to see if the recording file can be recovered.
- In the top bar, click Help > Debug > Open Folder > Open User Folder.
- Where to find your recording:
- If you used the recorder in the editor, the file could be in the "recordings" or "assets" folder.
- If you used the Quick Recorder, the file could be in the "screen recordings" or "assets" folder.
- You will see a list of folders named by project ID. Sort these folders by date.
- Find a folder that was created or modified around the time you made the recording.
- Open the folder to see if your recording file is there. If it is, you can copy it to your desktop and import it back into Descript.