Each month, you are able to automatically transcribe a certain amount of hours based on your plan. There are a few different ways you can increase your monthly limit, each tailored to your workflow. This article will discuss the different ways you can add monthly transcription time to your drive.
Viewing your available transcription hours
Ways to increase your transcription limit
If you’re looking for add transcription hours to your Creator, Pro, or a Non-profit or Education plan, you can increase your monthly transcription limit at $2 per hour. If you have a Free plan, you cannot purchase additional monthly hours, but you can upgrade your plan.
How to increase my transcription limit
- Log in to your account from https://web.descript.com/ or the app. If you have access to other drives, make sure to switch to the correct drive.
- Open Settings.
- Select the Subscription tab.
- Select Edit on the Subscription line.
- Adjust your transcription limit
- Select Update.
Does unused transcription time roll over?
- One-time boost minutes roll over.
- Monthly plan minutes don't roll over. For example, if you're on the Creator plan with 10 hours/month and add 2 extra hours to your monthly limit, you'll start each billing cycle with 12 transcription hours.