Podbean only accepts audio content. If you want to publish a composition containing video, switch the composition to audio only
- Click Publish at the top-right corner of your editor. Then select the Publish tab, and select Podbean from the list of options.
At this point, Descript will also publish an unlisted web page of your content.
- You will then be redirected to a web browser where you can sign into your Podbean account (or create a new account if you haven’t signed up).
- After logging in, enter your episode's title and select the podcast you are importing to.
- Click Import Episode.
- You will be redirected to the selected podcast's Episode List page and the importing process will begin. Click Refresh periodically to check on the status of the importing episode.
- Once the import is complete, you will see the episode in your Episode List.
Re-exporting your composition updates the previously published Podbean episode
This is the long-lasting benefit of using Descript's integration with Podbean. If you re-export an episode, the updated episode will replace the content on the original Podbean episode; so you can correct errors or update content without publishing a new episode or removing an old one (you just replace it instead).