With the Descript bot in Slack, you can receive notifications for:
- Comments on Projects
- Comments on published Pages
- The first time a published Page is viewed
Installing in your Workspace
Installing the Descript bot in your workplace is as easy as clicking the button below:
Add to Slack
Connect your Descript account to Slack
After the Descript integration is installed on your workspace, users in the workspace can add the Descript app.
- Click on the + Add apps button in the lower-left corner of the Slack sidebar.
- The Descript bot will then prompt you to connect your Descript account. Click the Connect button. A browser page will open and you’ll be prompted to login to web.descript.com.
- Once connected, you’ll be redirected back to Slack where you can configure which drive(s) to receive notifications for. All drives will be selected by default, so if you wish to remove any, simply un-check the box.
Re-configuring which drives provide notifications in my workspace
To access the configuration options, use the chat command /descript notifications
Descript bot limitations
The Descript bot is currently only available for Descript accounts that have 10 drives or less. Users with more than 10 drives will not be able to interact with the Descript bot if installed.