For now, AI Speakers are only available in English.
While AI Speakers do a great job most of the time, getting perfect pronunciation is something of an art form and may require several iterations. Common areas where you may need to make adjustments are:
- Names with unique spellings or pronunciations
- Pronouncing letters individually for abbreviations or initialisms
- Accenting a different syllable of a word for the noun or verb form
- Changing the pronunciation of homographs, words that are spelled the same but sound different
To adjust the pronunciation:
- Adjust the spelling of the word in the script. Try different phonetic spellings until you achieve the desired result.
- Convert the Speaker clips to audio from the Timeline.
- Highlight the section of converted Speaker audio in your script.
- Use the correction tool to adjust the transcript spelling without affecting the script media.