Descript gives you comprehensive exporting and publishing options tailored to different workflows:
- Publish a standalone web page — this will process your content in the cloud, and you can Download the finished content up to 10x faster than local exports.
- Export your content to your computer as a video, audio, GIF, text, or subtitle file.
- Export your Timeline, non-destructively, to continue editing in most major audio and video editing tools.
- Publish directly to any of our integrated publishing and distribution platforms — including YouTube and many podcast hosting services.
Free drives and basic users
Videos exported or published from projects stored on a Free drive, or exported by basic members of a Creator or Pro drive, will include a Descript watermark in the bottom right-hand corner.
How to export or publish from Descript
- Select Publish in the top right corner of the editor.
- Choose the file type or platform you will be exporting to:
- The Publish tab allows you to publish directly to various integrated platforms.
- The Export tab has various options for exporting to your computer.
- Adjust your export or publishing settings.
- Click the blue Export or Publish button at the bottom of the Publish panel.